The perfect little play house that little people will love.
Who wouldn't want one of these?! Great for imaginative play or simply to use as fun storage. It is lightweight and soft meaning no hard or sharp bits for little people to struggle with. The door at the front opens and closes so children can interact with it and there is also a lid at the top. Designed to be made to accompany my Dilly Dolly Rag Dolls (for which there is also a pattern), but any dollies can make themselves at home. Why not make a little village!
The pattern is marked as experienced, mainly because of the binding around the door and windows but most other parts are not too fiddly.
Skill Level: Experienced
Finished size: 13" x 10"
You will need
- 50cm (20”) Outer fabric (assuming a width of 42”)
- 80cm (31”) Lining fabric (assuming a width of 42”)
- 50cm Style - Vil (stabilising foam by vliseline
- 25cm medium weight natural fibre wadding/batting (such as cotton soya mix by vliseline.)
- A button for the door handle
- Two buttons for the carry handle
- A handful (approx) of toy stuffing for the lid
Fabric, wadding and Style Vil are available in my shop
Available in either printed or PDF format. Please select from the drop down menu. If purchasing a PDF, we will email you a link to download for file after ordering.